Para fazer seu teste on-line preencha os campos abaixo:
1) A – It’s very late. Why aren’t you in bed?
B – I can’t sleep. That dog ________________ for the last two hours.
has been barking
2) She _______________ like that shirt. It’s not her style.
3) I __________________ better with my parents if I __________ with them.
will get along / didn’t live
won’t get along / wouldn’t live
would get along / didn’t live
didn’t get along / didn’t live
4) Kirsty ______________ in Boston but she moved to Orlando last year.
used to live
use to lived
has been living
5) ________________ is cheap here.
To eat out
6) I’m very good ________________ names.
7) She died when the film _________________________.
was being made
was to made
8) Look! That’s the man ________ son plays for the Red Sox.
9) Nobody told me about the meeting. If I ____________ about the meeting, I ______________.
would know / would go
would know / would have gone
had known / would have gone
know / would go
10) The theater _______________________ when it was set on fire.
was being rebuilt
was been rebulit
has been rebuilt
is being rebuilt
11) I __________________ the article by Friday, so I’ll e-mail it to you then.
will have finished
12) I’ll be ready ________ I’ve taken a shower.
as soon as
13) I’m not going to work overtime ___________ I get paid.
as soon as
14) I _______________________ the exam. I’m sure I got all the answers right.
must have passed
should to pass
15) They ______________ us. It was so dark.
could have seen
could see us
couldn’t have seen
had to see
16) I remember _______________ to Peru as a child.
had to go
17) I apologized ___________ so late.
18) I wish I __________ thinner! My clothes don’t fit me!
19) I like Ann, ____________ she sometimes annoys me.
20 ) I went to the bank ____________ to talk to the bank manager.
in order to
21) I’m so hungry! If only Paul _____ all the food in the refrigerator!
22. Joanne is so knowledgeable. She can talk about _____ subject that comes up
23. Before you enter the triathlon, please bear in _____ that you’re not as young as you used to be!
24. The meeting was _____ and not very interesting.
out of time
25. I don’t know many people. I wish I ____________ more people.
26. I lost my gloves. I ______________ it somewhere.
must have dropped
must be dropping
must have been dropping
27. I asked two people the way to the station but __________ of them knew.
28. We ________________________ by a loud noise during the night.
are woken up
were woken up
were waking up
29. What’s the name of the man______________________?
who car you borrowed
which car you borrowed
whose car you borrowed
that car you borrowed
30. The story she told me wasn’t true. She _______________
crossed it out
showed it off
made it up
put it out