Para fazer seu teste on-line preencha os campos abaixo:
1.“_____ name is Peter and he……………… from Canada.”
His / is
Her / is
Mine / are
Your / are
2. We’re an international school. ________ students _____ from many different countries.
My / are
Their / are
Our / are
Their / is
3. 'What do you do?' ____________
I'm an engineer
I do engineer
4. Tom lives near us. We ___________ him.
are often seeing
5. My friends and I ___________ to the cinema four times last month.
6.________________________ . 'No, he's out.'
Is at home your father?
Does your father at home?
Is your father at home?
Are your father at home?
7. I don't understand this sentence. What ____________?
does mean this word
does this word mean
means this word
this word means
8. Look at Mary! _______________ her new dress.
She has wear
9. What _______________ last night, David?
have you done
are you doing
did you do
10. Why____________ late for our class today ?
11. Excuse me, _____________ a bank near here?
12. I went out to meet a friend of ______________
13. “Tonight …………… out with some friends for a drink. Do you want to come too?”
I would go
14. Mexico City is ………………. city I’ve ever lived in.”
the most big
the more big
15. Tennis isn't _________ football.
as popular than
as popular that
so popular that
as popular as
16. Hi Sarah! What ________ you ________ here?
I’m waiting for my boyfriend.
Did / do
Do / do
Are / does
17. I invited my sister for dinner. Is that ok?
No, it isn’t. We don’t have ______ food.
18. 'Are your parents here?'
don't arrive yet
have already arrived
haven't already arrived
haven't arrived yet
19. 'How long _______________ married?'
were you married
have you been
20. “_____ to England, Anne?”
“No, I haven’t.”
Did you ever go
Will you ever go
Have you ever been
Are you going
21. John has been traveling ___________.
for six months
since six months
six months ago
for six months ago
22. Could you _____ me that book for a couple of days, please?
23. “I think you ……………….. leave now, it’s getting late.”
24. M brother was studying when his friend ___________ at home.
25) You ______________________ tonight. You have a test tomorrow.
Shouldn’t go out
Can go out
Must go out
Should go out
26) You _______________________ more if you studied harder
27) If I ___________________ his phone number, I would have called him.
28) if I miss the bus, I _____________________ a taxi.
29) You _________________ turn off your cell phone before coming into class.
30) Open the bags ______________. There are eggs inside.